Q: How do I update the payment details in my ZipDX account?
A: Changes in a ZipDX account, such as updating payment details, are accomplished via the web portal at www.zipdx.com.
In early October 2022 we were forced to change the payment processors used to handle credit cards. As a result, existing ZipDX customers who pay by credit card must go through a one-time process to update their payment details. Thereafter payment will be made automatically every month.
This can be done by anyone with administrative access to the account. The process is as follows:
- Log into the web portal using your email address and PIN or passphrase.
- Click on the Accounts tab
- You will see a message noting Credit Card on file (NEEDS UPDATING)
- Click on the NEEDS UPDATING link
- At the bottom of the next page click on Manage Payment Methods
- On the following page, click on Add new payment method
- Fill in the requisite credit card details and click Submit.
This process saves the credit card details for use in future payments. It does not cause a payment to be made immediately.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Pages: Account Management