Most ZipDX customers pay their monthly invoice automatically by adding credit card details to the account. This can be done by anyone with administrative access to the account. The process is as follows:
- Log into the web portal at www.zipdx.com.
- Click on the Accounts tab.
- Click on the account name.
- Click on the View/Edit Billing button.
- Add the payment details in the bottom section of the page.
- Note that there is an option to “Save Credit Card information for recurring billing.”
- Click on “SAVE” to store the changes to the account.
If there is an amount due the system will process that payment immediately.
If the credit card payment is rejected it’s most likely because the billing address entered doesn’t match the bank records. You can amend the billing address and try again, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I add payment details to my ZipDX account?
- How do I add a new person to my account?
- Can I easily register a number of conference participants or organizers?
- What is an “Authorized Domain?”
- How can I determine the cost for calling to/from a very distant place?
- Can I edit the ZipDX profiles of participants in my organization?