Q: How do I add payment details to my ZipDX account?
A: Changes in a ZipDX account, such as adding payment details, are accomplished via the web portal at www.zipdx.com.
Most ZipDX customers pay their monthly invoice automatically by adding credit card details to the account. This can be done by anyone with administrative access to the account. The process is as follows:
- Log into the web portal at www.zipdx.com.
- Click on the Accounts tab.
- Click on the account name.
- Click on the View/Edit Billing button.
- At the bottom of them page, click on the link to Manage Payment Methods.
- In the resulting page, click on Add new payment method.
- Enter the credit card details.
- Click on Submit to store the changes to the account.
The credit will not be charged immediately. The card will be charged at the end of the billing cycle for the account.
Related Pages: Account Management
- How do I add payment details to my ZipDX account?
- How do I update the payment details in my ZipDX account
- How do I add a new person to my account?
- How do I see or download past invoices?
- Can I easily register a number of conference participants or organizers?
- What is an “Authorized Domain?”
- How can I determine the cost for calling to/from a very distant place?
- Can I edit the ZipDX profiles of participants in my organization?