Q: How do I see or download past invoices?
A: Everything about your account, including details of current usage and past invoices, is available via the web portal at www.zipdx.com.
Someone who is an Administrator of a ZipDX account has online access to tracking of current usage and an archive of past usage, including invoices.
- Log into the ZipDX web portal using your email address and PIN or passphrase.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click on Balance Amount shown for the desired account.
- This will display a list conferences held in the current billing period.
- Click on a Topic to see the details of that conference.
- A pulldown menu in the upper right allows navigation to prior billing cycles.
- Click on Bill Summary to see a summary list of all past invoices.
- Click on the Closing Date for any past invoice to see the details online.
- Click on the Invoice link (right) to download the invoice in PDF format.
Related Pages: Account Management
- How do I add payment details to my ZipDX account?
- How do I add a new person to my account?
- How do I see or download past invoices?
- Can I easily register a number of conference participants or organizers?
- What is an “Authorized Domain?”
- How can I determine the cost for calling to/from a very distant place?
- Can I edit the ZipDX profiles of participants in my organization?