All of the exact rates for calling anywhere are available via an on-line tool. The following process details how to access and use that tool:
- Log into www.ZipDX.com using your email address & PIN.
- Click on the Accounts tab.
- Click on “Surcharge Lookup” in the upper right corner.
- Enter all or part of a telephone number of the participant and click on the
- The system will show you the inbound and outbound surcharges (if any).
For example, you can enter +51 and it will show you rates for Peru.
It shows that we have an access line in Lima, and there no extra charge for participants connecting to a conference using that number.
Scrolling down the page, it shows that there’s a surcharge of 1o cents/minute to have ZipDX dial out to a participant who has a mobile phone on the Bitel network. When ZipDX calls that participants mobile phone you would be charged your base rate, plus an additional 10 cents/minute.
If a rate is shown in red (as shown above) it means that it’s beyond the surcharge limit for your account. You cannot call to/from that number without contacting us in advance.
- How do I add payment details to my ZipDX account?
- How do I add a new person to my account?
- How do I see or download past invoices?
- Can I easily register a number of conference participants or organizers?
- What is an “Authorized Domain?”
- How can I determine the cost for calling to/from a very distant place?
- Can I edit the ZipDX profiles of participants in my organization?